Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Aspire Hotel Sydney - Guest's Thank you letter

I was a lucky winner of your competition conducted through the "Daily Examiner" Grafton for a two night stay at your hotel.
We found the hotel staff and the accommodation first class and could not fault the service in any w&y , the reception desk staff were always most pleasant and only too willing to help and advise us, which made our stay all the more enjoyable.

In the two days we had in Sydney we managed to do and see everything we had planned.

I would like to thank you again for our great stay with you and will certainly recommend your hotel to anyone wishing to be advised on accommodation in Sydney and also when I should need to return to Sydney myself.

Thanking you,

Mary Katte

Aspire Hotel Sydney - Guest's Thank you letter

1 comment:

  1. I totally love this place and have to visit again this coming December for holiday season with my family.

    Hostels Buenos Aires

    ReplyDelete